Tub Oasis Quickies - Session Prep Guide
Take a mini-oasis staycation...
We haven't gone anywhere in months, and my sense of wanderlust is strong - so I created this tub oasis getaway to give a local sense of escape and bring some of the sexy, sensual, self-love back that took a hiatus during full-on quarantine.
Easy to clean, this thing screams "RELAX LIKE A QUEEN"! For our session, we have the option of fabrics, fur, pillows and flowers. It's a dry tub, so no actual water, so you don't need to worry about getting your clothing (or you) wet! If there's something specific you want to include, please bring it with you, otherwise the Tub has you covered (or not, ha!).
It’s important to check our body delusions of perfection at the door because let's be real, we're human and this is about the experience and having a document of our time with visual souvenirs for yourself!
YES, you are worthy.
YES, you will have fun.
NO, you don't have to love every photo.
NO, you don't have to be a model.
Just bring yourself and trust that we'll make some amazing body-liberating Art!
Ultimately, wear what you want: something silky, lacy, sexy, cozy, or nothing at all! If you want more specific guidance, here's the three "rules": 1. whatever you choose, it's got to fit you. 2. you should be able to move, bend, and be comfortable in it, and 3. you feel GOOD wearing it.
We have time for one outfit and a few nudey shots. If you'd like to add more time (15 min and one additional outfit) let me know asap for scheduling. Feel free to bring up to 3 outfits and we'll chose the one!
HAIR & MAKEUP
Your session includes 30 minutes of makeup from our lead pro Val. She'll be focusing on eyes and lips, so come with foundation/concealer and mascara done so she can get right to it! Any hair styling will be up to you, so keep in mind you'll be putting your hands in your hair. Her services are included, but tipping is welcome via Venmo or cash.
The Bold Bodies Collective is located in the old Mill building at 24 Water St. Holliston MA 01746. The studio is on the top (4th) floor number 4-24 in the back corner past the washrooms. Val will be in the main open area outside the studio so you can look for her there!
Park in the back of the building in the lot and come in the door at loading dock B. If the door is locked use code 0174 to unlock it - come up the stairs, and head to the right towards the bathroom and the green door to the top floor. Swing a left at the top of the next stairs and there we are!
Your session includes either 5 digital images OR a 6x6 linen album. You'll have the option to add more images, upgrade your album, and add prints. Pre-order before our shoot and get 15% off! (find the complete pricing guide HERE. )
Have questions? Email me HERE.
Reminder of Covid Considerations:
1. Bring your mask for when we're not actively shooting. The team here will be wearing masks (photographer and makeup artist).
2. We're being strict on time because we need enough in between sessions to clean and disinfect and reset the studio; this means your makeup application and photo shooting will start promptly on time. Please make travel time allowance to be on-time. If you are late, the session will still end at the scheduled time.
3. How are we cleaning? FDA approved disinfectant along with a UV wand, on-hand (ha!) sanitizer and regular use along with hand washing.
4. There will be more verbal directing and demonstration and less physical adjustments of clothing and body, so we're doing more movement in session. We've got lots of open windows with fans for air-flow, so mentally prepare for potential chillier temps.
5. If you are ill, show covid-like symptoms including fever, have traveled outside of approved-MA-areas or have been exposed, reschedule at no fee.
For more information on booking the full Bold Babe Experience:
For more information on booking the full RAW Experience: